WIN this very lightly used (as new) HUGE Traxxas XRT 8s, 1/5 Scale RC Truggy for ONLY £2
EARLY BIRD 50% OFF AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! (Use code XRT50 at checkout)
The Traxxas XRT™ fuses race-inspired design and engineering with X-Maxx® power and strength. The result is an all-new platform with sharp reflexes and unprecedented stability that is capable of exploiting the upper range of extreme 8s power and speed.
BUILT FOR SPEED AND HANDLING
XRT was engineered with a focus on speed, handling, and performance. XRT’s low center of gravity, ultra-wide stance and low-profile body deliver confidence and control as XRT accelerates across the wide-open spaces to an all-out speed of 60+MPH.
PROVEN TOUGH ALL-METAL DRIVELINE
XRT performance and durability begins with its all-metal 8s driveline. Steel 4-gear differentials and steel driveshafts are joined by a high-strength extruded aluminum center shaft. It’s a precision-engineered recipe that has been proven monster-truck tough in the X-Maxx.
RACE-INSPIRED LOW-CG CHASSIS
XRT’s performance-focused chassis design is configured to lower the center of gravity for superior handling and stability. The dual 6700 4s batteries and the steering servo are positioned to place the weight as low as possible in the chassis and provide protection for these critical components.
TRAXXS GRAVIX™ RACE TIRES
XRT’s Gravix™ race tires are a revolutionary new hybrid design with densely packed biting edges and sipes. They deliver outstanding grip on hard-packed surfaces along with fast and quiet-running precision.
Traxxas XRT 8S Specifications:
- Length (including wing): 31.41 inches (798mm)
- Front Track: 23.43 inches (595mm)
- Rear Track: 23.43 inches (595mm)
- Ground Clearance: 1.93 inches (49mm)
- Weight: 19.70 pounds (8.94kgs) – without body
- 21.03 pounds (9.54kgs) – with body
- 23.87 pounds (10.83kgs) – with body & two 4s 6700mAh LiPos
- Height: 10.15 inches (258mm) – ride height
- 12.12 inches (308mm) – full droop
- Wheelbase: 18.9 inches (480mm)
- Shock Length (front): 6.79 inches (173mm)
- Shock Length (rear): 6.79 inches (173mm)
- Tires (Pre-Glued): 7.4 x 3.8 inches (188mm x 97mm)
- Wheels: 4.3 x 5.7 inches (110mm x 147mm)
- Speed Control: Velineon® VXL-8s
- Motor (electric): Velineon® 1200XL Brushless
- with heat sink and dual fan shrouds
- Overall Drive Ratio: 20.6:1 (20/50 motor pinion and spur gear)
- Differential Type: Sealed, hardened steel bevel, limited slip
- Gear Pitch (Spur and Pinion): Module 1.0
- Chassis Structure/Material: Composite Nylon Tub
- Brake Type: Electronic
- Drive System: Shaft-driven 4WD
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Radio System: TQi™ 2.4GHz Transmitter with TSM® receiver™
- Servo: Torque: 365oz. Speed: 0.17 sec/ 60 degrees(6.0V)
- Top Speed: 60+ MPH with two 4s LiPo batteries and optional gearing
- Skill Level: 5
- Battery Tray: 186mm x 51mm x 44mm
What You’ll Need:
- LiPo Batteries – Traxxas recommends dual 4-Cell, 6700 mAh Power Cell LiPo batteries (part #2890X) or the Dual 4s Completer Pack (Part TRX2997).
- LiPo Charger – Traxxas EZ-Peak® Live 4s-capable charger is recommended for easy and fast charging performance (model TRX2971).
- 4 x AA Batteries – To power the transmitter